So, who’d want to work in a place like this?
Well, everyone who works for us is passionate, creative, committed, determined, focused, honest – and brilliant.
If you think you share our values and want to be part of a team that understands how to make a real difference to clients through communication, send your CV to email@example.com
(Trainee) Social Media Executive
Following a number of high profile client wins, we have an opportunity for a social media executive to join our multi-award winning digital team.
The successful applicant will join a team of 15 digital execs, managing social marketing campaigns for a long list of big name brands in the retail, leisure and home interest sectors.
We are looking for someone who will quickly learn how to help ignite positive word of mouth for brands online. The role will come with responsibility for identifying online influencers and tracking their online habits, enabling the social media team to develop advocacy strategies.
Acting as the eyes and ears of brands we represent online, ensuring that we are engaging with customers in a timely manner with content that will ensure that they come back time and time again.
We want to find someone who is passionate about all things social; who is self-taught on the subject and who fanatically follows every new development. This role would be perfect for someone who wants every day to be different.
This is a demanding role so the chosen candidate will need to hit the ground running, bringing a grounding in digital marketing skills from a background in social media, inbound marketing, digital content creation and distribution.
- To service a roster of award-winning, consumer/B2B clients, working directly with Senior Social Media Managers and Social Media Executives
- To liaise with clients, acting as an extension of their team and nurturing a strong, professional relationship, built on trust
- To manage social communities on a daily basis and within the expected response time
- Identifying and engaging with key influencers relevant top the brands
- Build relationships with social communities and ensuring that consumers see brands in a positive light
- To provide real-time opportunities for engagement, identifying news hooks or relevant stories that can be leveraged to a client’s advantage
- To use a variety of digital tools to research opportunities for new and existing clients
- To analyse and evaluate clients’ social media presence on a monthly basis
- To track activity and manage administration tasks for the client list
- Must be educated to degree standard.
- Will ideally hold a full, clean driving licence
Experience and Knowledge
- 0-12 months experience in a digital marketing role – either agency or inhouse
- Experience of managing social media communities and a base level understanding of content marketing
Abilities and Skills
The successful applicant will ideally have:-
- A passion for all things digital and an understanding of the value of different mediums
- An understanding of the sensitivity of working with clients
- The ability to get under the skin of our clients’ businesses and get to grips with how they work and where we can add value
- A desire to learn – every client project is different
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write accurate and engaging copy for a range of audiences
- First class verbal communication skills
- The ability to interpret and process large amounts of complex information
- Capable of working flexibly, either on own initiative or as part of a wider team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, call 0121 456 3004 and ask for Mel Palmer
After Work Experience?
We take on as many students as possible throughout the year but be warned that we would have at least 12 students with us every working day of the year if we said yes to everyone who asked. So, competition for places is fierce and we might get you in for a quick chat first. If all that doesn’t put you off then send your CV along, with covering note, to Amelia Walker at email@example.com. If we can help, she will be in touch. Good luck!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Equality
We are committed to encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We positively encourage applications regardless of age, race, religion and belief, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity and disability. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit is purely on the basis of aptitude and ability. If you have any questions regarding our equality and diversity policy, and your job application, please contact Mel Palmer on 0121 456 3004.