Q&E - The Third Way
133 pieces of trade press secured
36% increase in twitter followers
To promote Quick and Easy (Q&E) as an alternative to copper and push-fit plumbing. Uponor wanted to launch the solution into the UK market but had concerns that the installer base was traditional in nature, with both copper pipe and push-fit dominating.
We devised a campaign that would shake loose dissatisfied copper and push-fit installers, generating demand-pull sales for a third-way option. We gave HVAC journalists the chance to get hands-on with the product. We then created a Q&E microsite and drafted a series of feature articles for the trade media, using an installer to endorse the product, both online and in print.
- The campaign secured 133 pieces of trade press coverage, against a target of 50
- Twitter followers increased by 36%
- The microsite attracted in excess of 300 visits per month
- We drove more than 10,000 unique visitors to site from the step-by-step guides alone, and saw a 37% increase in website traffic overall
- We delivered 1,245 reader enquiry sales leads – against a target of 800
- Crucially, total sales leads for the campaign were 56% above target
133pieces of trade press coverage
CIPR PRIDE Awards Best Corporate & Business Campaign (silver)