Paid Media Manager
WPR is seeking a Paid Media Manager to handle the planning and execution of a wide variety of campaigns across a number of our high-profile consumer accounts.
Ranked within the top 10 PR agencies outside London, we have a team of 54 brilliant individuals who have helped us to win over 100 industry awards, including Best Use of Social and Best Use of Digital at the 2019 CIPR PRide Awards. We are now looking for a paid specialist who will help us to build on this fantastic track record, and take our credentials in the paid media space to the next level.
Reporting into our Paid Media Director, our new Paid Media Manager will be an ambitious self-starter and a strategic, commercial thinker who will have a thorough understanding of digital platforms in particular, and the roles they can play in helping a client to achieve their business objectives.
They will have experience across programmatic, social, PPC and SEO, and be able to provide a fully integrated approach to media planning, demonstrating how digital channels perform together to deliver the best possible return on ad spend.
With at least three years’ media buying experience already, our new recruit will understand the relationship between brand and acquisition elements of clients’ media activities, and will be tasked with developing and implementing creative and strategic media solutions for some major high street names.
They will monitor new and emerging platforms to ensure we are always delivering the latest opportunities to our clients, and have an analytical mind, constantly recommending ways to optimise campaigns and take on board learnings for future briefs.
They will share best practice in media buying across the team, be a superior networker, a strong negotiator and will be able to stimulate and inspire employees, teams and departments to deliver the highest of standards in paid media solutions.
Our paid media manager will:
- Service a roster of award-winning, consumer clients, working directly with our Paid Media Director
- Regularly produce strategic recommendations to deliver against clients’ objectives and business goals
- Devise and deliver paid media campaigns to meet KPIs
- Contribute to new business pitches, providing valuable insights and recommendations to the team for new campaigns
- Analyse and evaluate clients’ successes, identifying future learnings and recommendations
- Build excellent client relationships, acting as an extension of their teams and nurturing strong, professional relationships, built on trust
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Educated to degree standard (desirable)
- Will ideally hold a full, clean driving licence
Experience and Knowledge
- Three years plus in a paid media role – either agency or in-house
Abilities and Skills
The successful applicant will ideally have:-
- A passion for all things paid media, and an understanding of the value of different platforms
- The ability to get under the skin of our clients’ businesses and get to grips with how they work and where we can add value
- A desire to learn – staying abreast of new developments and taking ideas and opportunities to our clients
- Highly competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Flexi hour each month
- 360-degree, twice-yearly appraisals
- Tailored training programme
- Paid study leave
- Healthcare cash plan
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Bonus scheme
- Company loans
- Mental health first aiders
- Employee assistance programme
- GP helpline
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flu jabs
- Impact day
Please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org