Social Media Director (B2B)
We’re looking for a B2B social media star to lead one of our fastest growing teams.
Driven by social media trends, you’ll be well-versed in using LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to achieve business objectives for your clients. You’ll proactively track platform updates to get the best out of your content, and also to delight clients, by making sure they are amongst the first to trial developments ahead of the competition.
Whether its complex, technical information or softer B2B, you’ll know how to distil it into truly thumbstoppable content and campaigns, and will be well-versed in inspiring your teams to do the same.
With responsibility for a team of managers, executives and analysts, you’ll also understand the difference between leading and managing, whilst also working closely with the design and sub-editing teams to produce industry-leading work.
Client retention and satisfaction, forming a central part of pitch teams, and an ability to write insightful and compelling strategy and review documents all go without saying; however, most important is a passion for social media, a curiosity to find fresh ideas and a hunger for results.
If you’re an experienced manager, or a director looking to take the next step in your stellar social media career, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
WPR is a Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2020, and one of the UK’s most award-winning agencies.
- Must be educated to degree standard.
- Will ideally hold a full, clean driving licence
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of five years preferred
Abilities and Skills
The successful applicant will ideally:-
- Be able to think creatively and strategically
- Work alongside the B2B wider team to deliver strong communications programmes across the B2B client mix
- Have experience working within the B2B sector
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- Be knowledgeable about different B2B markets
- Have the ability to process and translate technical information into meaningful content for different platforms, and content marketing campaigns
- Have excellent time management skills
- With responsibility for a team of managers, executives and analysts, you’ll also understand the difference between leading and managing, whilst also working closely with the design and sub-editing teams to produce industry-leading work
- Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + additional 3 days between Christmas and new year. Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to 25 days
- An extra day off on your birthday
WPR is a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work for 2020. Here’s why:
- Enhanced holiday leave
- Flexible working location
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly flexi hour
- Opportunity to buy/sell holiday
- Emergency care leave
- Live Free foundation – opportunity to apply for an annual grant to live your life to the full
- Paid medical leave
- Waggy Wednesdays – chance to bring your dog to work
Career Development & Progression
- Weekly Learning Lunches
- Annual tailored training programme
- Monthly coaching-check ins with line manager to set / review objectives
- Paid study leave
Providing Financial Support
- Healthcare cash plans
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Emergency loans
- Home deposit loans
- Death in service cover
- Access to hundreds of discounts at high street retailers
- Company-funded employee gifts
Health & Wellbeing
- Mental health first aiders
- Employee assistance programme including Counselling, legal support and financial advice
- GP helpline
- Flu jabs
- Discounted gym membership
- Impact days – to support a cause close to your heart
- Staff clubs including Book, Film, Football and Rounders
- Table tennis tournaments
- Firsty Fridays
- Summer away days
- Staff committees including Social, Thrive, Charity and Christmas
Please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org