Social Media Executive (B2C)
We have a rare opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join our consumer team, which has won over 80 industry accolades in the last ten years alone, including Best Use of Social and Best Use of Digital at the recent 2018 CIPR PRide Awards.
The successful applicant will join a team of over 20 consumer marketers, managing social media campaigns for a long list of clients in the retail, leisure and home interest sectors.
They will have the chance to work directly with Account Managers at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn on client briefs, and play a key role in content development and amplification for some big-name, high street brands.
We are looking for someone who excels at the creation of engaging, shareable content, and is keen to develop their media planning and buying skills, ensuring we provide clients with a proven return on ad spend.
This role is perfect for someone who thrives under pressure, has exceptional writing skills, and is keen to learn from experts in their field.
The chosen candidate will be passionate about all things social, have an excellent academic track record and around 12 – 18 months’ industry experience, either in-house or agency side. Graduates with an exceptional academic track record and relevant work experience will also be considered for a Junior Executive role.
- To service a roster of award-winning, consumer clients, supporting Account Managers and Directors in meeting client KPIs
- To research, write and schedule compelling and effective content for Facebook and Instagram
- To identify news hooks and relevant stories which can be used as reactive content opportunities
- To monitor ads, ensuring they are performing in line with expectations and budgets
- To provide community management around key campaigns
- To support on new business pitches, providing valuable insight to the team
- Must be educated to degree standard.
- Will ideally hold a full, clean driving licence
- 12 months’ plus in a digital marketing role – either agency or inhouse
Abilities and Skills
The successful applicant will ideally have:-
- A passion for all things digital
- A desire to learn
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write accurate and engaging copy for a range of audiences
- First-class verbal communication skills
- The ability to interpret and process large amounts of complex information
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Please send your CVs with a covering note to email@example.com.