Social Media Manager (B2B)
Recent high-profile client wins have created the opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our multi-award winning business-to-business team.
The candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of clients’ social media channels on a day-to-day basis, alongside the wider B2B social team. They will work with WPR’s designated Account Managers at LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google to ensure best practice is being followed and to maximise results for our clients.
As the ‘lynchpin’ of the team, they will be tasked with ensuring all social media content is written and set up in a timely manner and to high standards. They’ll be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of social media channels as well as client reporting and liaison, including creation and execution of digital strategy.
We are looking for someone who is highly confident in the social media space, and who is passionate about generating results for clients which will impact their bottom line. They should be willing to work across a variety of B2B clients, some of whom will have technical and complex products and processes. A desire to truly understand our clients’ customers and how to reach them is key, along with a willingness to get under the skin of B2B customers’ drivers and pressure points
The successful candidate will also demonstrate sound knowledge of media planning and buying. They will be able to devise and deliver KPIs and manage client budgets, with a view to contributing to the overall profitability of the agency.
We want to find someone who is passionate about all things social, who is self-taught on the subject and fanatically follows every development on social. This role would be perfect for someone who wants every day to be different, who isn’t afraid of public speaking and has exceptional writing skills.
- To service a roster of award-winning B2B clients, liaising with clients, acting as an extension of their team and nurturing a strong, professional relationship, built on trust
- To support the team in researching, writing and producing compelling and effective digital content
- To provide real-time opportunities for engagement, identifying news hooks or relevant industry stories that can be leveraged to a client’s advantage
- To devise paid-media strategies for clients, delivering a proven return on ad spend and demonstrating the real value of social – above and beyond likes, comments and shares
- To analyse and evaluate clients’ online successes, identifying how we can make even more of a difference for the brands and organisations we represent online
- To support on new business pitches, providing valuable insight to the team for new campaigns
- Must be educated to degree standard
- Will ideally hold a full, clean driving licence
Experience and Knowledge
- Three years plus in a digital marketing role – either agency or in-house
Abilities and Skills
The successful applicant will ideally have:-
- A passion for all things digital and an understanding of the value of different mediums
- The ability to get under the skin of our clients’ businesses and get to grips with how they work and where we can add value
- A desire to learn – every client project is different and a range of industries exists across the WPR portfolio
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write accurate and engaging copy for a range of audiences
- First-class verbal communication skills
- The ability to interpret and process large amounts of complex information
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Auto enrolment into our company pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Private healthcare
- A flexi hour each month
- Half yearly appraisals
- Ongoing training
- Flexible working hours
Please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com.