Social Media Manager (B2C)
We have an opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our multi-award winning consumer team.
Working alongside our Account Managers at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google, the chosen candidate will have responsibility for the smooth running of clients’ social media channels on a day-to-day level. The ‘lynchpin’ of the team, they will be tasked with ensuring all client reporting is taking place, expectations are met and owned channels well maintained.
We are looking for someone who knows how to ignite positive word of mouth for brands online, with the creation of engaging, shareable content a key part of the day-to-day tasks. The successful candidate will also demonstrate sound knowledge of media planning and buying. They will be able to devise and deliver KPIs and manage client budgets, with a view to contributing to the overall profitability of the agency.
We want to find someone who is passionate about all things social, who is self-taught on the subject and fanatically follows every development on social. This role would be perfect for someone who wants every day to be different, who isn’t afraid of public speaking and has exceptional writing skills.
- To service a roster of award-winning, consumer clients, liaising with clients, acting as an extension of their team and nurturing a strong, professional relationship, built on trust
- To support the team in researching, writing and producing compelling and effective digital content
- To provide real-time opportunities for engagement, identifying news hooks or relevant stories that can be leveraged to a client’s advantage
- To devise paid-media strategies for clients, delivering a proven return on ad spend and demonstrating the real value of social – above and beyond likes, comments and shares
- To analyse and evaluate clients’ online successes, identifying how we can make even more of a difference for the brands and organisations we represent online
- To support on new business pitches, providing valuable insight to the team for new campaigns
- Educated to degree standard (essential)
- Will ideally hold a full, clean driving licence
Experience and Knowledge
- Three years plus in a digital marketing role – either agency or inhouse
Abilities and Skills
The chosen applicant will ideally have:-
- A passion for all things digital and an understanding of the value of different mediums
- The ability to get under the skin of our clients’ businesses and get to grips with how they work and where we can add value.
- A desire to learn – every client project is different.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write accurate and engaging copy for a range of audiences
- First-class verbal communication skills
- The ability to interpret and process large amounts of complex information
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Auto enrolment into our company pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Private healthcare
- A flexi hour each month
- Half yearly appraisals
- Ongoing training
- Flexible working hours.
Please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org