Terms of Website Use
www.wpragency.co.uk is a site operated by WPR Agency Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2647150 and have our registered office at 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1TS.
Changes to These Terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to Our Site
We use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the website – including any links – is current, accurate and complete. However, we provide it for information only and we cannot be held responsible for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for any loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content.
Accessing Our Site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content within, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all, or any part, of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are prohibited from using the site in a way that:
- is unlawful, threatening, bullying, violent, abusive, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, indecent, vulgar, profane, obscene, or that WPR deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate;
- victimises, harasses, stalks, degrades, attacks or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on any basis, including but not limited to religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- tries to gain unauthorised access to this website, their computers and networks or their user data, or that otherwise modifies or interferes with the use or operation of this website;
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on WPR’s infrastructure, including (but not limited to) transmitting spam or using other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques;
- transmits or contains computer viruses or other disruptive, damaging or harmful files or programs;
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on the site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of WPR Agency Limited, or its content suppliers, and is protected by English and international copyright, trademark or other laws.
The materials posted on the site may be retrieved solely for your own personal use or in connection with any business relationship between you and WPR, and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not copy, modify or distribute the contents of the website without the express written permission of WPR. Nothing contained herein confers by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right of WPR. All rights reserved.
No Reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Limitation of Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third-Party Links and Resources in Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our ‘Welcome Bonus’ Terms
- Being offered a permanent position is how you become eligible.
- You must have applied directly, rather than through a third-party recruitment agency.
- The £1,000 Welcome Bonus is paid after a successful probation period (six working months).
- You need to claim the bonus immediately after receiving your contract (i.e. during the offer stage of recruitment).
- The Welcome Bonus is repayable pro rata if the person leaves within the first year of their employment.
- The Welcome Bonus is not available to entry-level positions (graduate account executives) or administrative positions.