Working at WPR
A Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work for 2020
People often ask us what it’s like to work at WPR.
Well, everyone on our brilliant team is brimming with enthusiasm and incredibly passionate about what they do, and the brands they represent. Curiosity, positivity, integrity, selflessness, impact, judgement and great communication are the values we hold dear, and the behaviours and skills we value most highly in the people we work alongside.
Above all, we recognise that it is our people who make us the agency we are – who retain our clients for decades and fill our trophy cabinets with awards, year in, year out.
That’s why we pledge to:
- Actively help everyone on our amazing team achieve and maintain a positive work-life balance
- Invest ample time and money in helping our people develop and progress in their careers
- Provide financial support, so that no one need lie awake at night, worrying about money
- Look after everyone’s health and wellbeing, leading the way on mental health and helping end the nocuous stigma that surrounds the subject
- Bring our team members together, celebrating successes, sharing common interests, learning new skills and making new friends
No Two Days are the Same
From content writing one moment, to managing a video shoot the next; from selling in a PR stunt to defining audiences to target on social, no two days are the same at WPR. Check out what we have been up to below.
Meet the Team
We think WPR is an exceptional place to work, but don’t just take our word for it. Meet some of our colleagues below and hear why they chose WPR – and why they have stayed with us too.