Working at WPR
Life at WPR
People often ask us what it’s like to work at WPR.
Well, everyone on our brilliant team is brimming with enthusiasm and incredibly passionate about what they do, and the brands they represent. Curiosity, positivity, integrity, selflessness, impact, judgement and great communication are the values we hold dear, and the behaviours and skills we value most highly in the people we work alongside.
Above all, we recognise that it is our people who make us the agency we are – who retain our clients for decades and fill our trophy cabinets with awards, year in, year out.
That’s why we pledge to:
- Actively help everyone on our amazing team achieve and maintain a positive work-life balance
- Invest ample time and money in helping our people develop and progress in their careers
- Provide financial support, so that no one need lie awake at night, worrying about money
- Look after everyone’s health and wellbeing, leading the way on mental health and helping end the nocuous stigma that surrounds the subject
- Bring our team members together, celebrating successes, sharing common interests, learning new skills and making new friends
Please view the below to find out more about our commitment to our colleagues.
You can also check out what we have been up to below.
And, finally, you can meet our Furry Friends here.