WPR Wins Eight Dare Awards
WPR has had a great start to the month, collecting a staggering eight PRCA Dare Awards 2023 at a ceremony held at Birmingham Botanical Gardens on Tuesday 4 July.
The Birmingham PR agency won the consumer relations, media relations, integrated campaign and purpose awards for its work with Care UK, REHAU and Lloyd’s Register Foundation, as well as being highly commended in the B2B category.
Special congratulations go to WPR’s amazing associate creative director Dan Gabriel who was named professional of the year and the brilliant Nicole Daybell, senior PR and content manager, who was named as this year’s Rising Star.
To round off an incredible evening, WPR also took home the team culture and community award and was named large agency of the year for the second year in a row.
WPR managing director Jane Ainsworth said: “It takes a real team effort to deliver the outstanding campaigns these awards have recognised and I could not be prouder of everyone involved.
“I’m also thrilled for Dan and Nicole, who thoroughly deserve these accolades. They contribute so much to WPR and to the wider industry – we’re lucky to have them as part of our brilliant team.”
In full, WPR won the following awards:
- Consumer Relations – Fulfilling Lives (Care UK)
- Integrated Campaign – In the Frame (REHAU)
- Media Relations – Fulfilling Lives (Care UK)
- Purpose – World Risk Poll (Lloyd’s Register Foundation)
- B2B (Highly Commended) – In the Frame (REHAU)
- Professional of the Year – Dan Gabriel, associate creative director
- Rising Star – Nicole Daybell, senior PR and content manager
- Team Culture and Community Award – WPR
- Large Agency of the Year – WPR