Redrow: Building Thriving Communities
To establish and promote Redrow as one of the UK’s leading housebuilders within the Midlands, East Midlands and South Midlands regions through the creation of great content, which would bring to life the brand purpose of creating thriving communities.
We set out to give our audiences a ‘Window into a Redrow World’ – a sneak peek into life in a Redrow home or community.
Prospective househunters were targeted with a steady stream of enticing, development-specific comms including the revealing of plans, a first look of the showhome interior and a profile on the first homeowners – all designed to bring to life the thriving community being created nearby.
We simultaneously reached local residents through a series of community partnerships, ranging from school competitions to charity donations and local events, all of which showcased Redrow’s commitment to developing a flourishing environment within the areas in which it builds.
- In our first year alone, we secured more than 550 cuttings across the Midlands, East Midlands and South Midlands regions, creating in excess of 14 million opportunities to see the homes to be sold on them
- Drilling down into the specific regions:
- 88% of coverage in the Midlands region included a quote from a Redrow spokesperson
- 81% of coverage in the South Midlands region included contact details
- 81% of coverage in the East Midlands region featured a Redrow image
- Most importantly, 70% of all coverage referenced thriving communities – cementing Redrow’s brand purpose in the minds of its target audiences