Calthorpe Estates: Putting Edgbaston on the Map
To support Calthorpe Estates in its drive to create and sustain a thriving business and residential community in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
For over 300 years, placemaking has been at the heart of the organisation’s vision for its 1,600-acre premium mixed-use estate.
Our approach for Calthorpe is one of collaboration, communication and celebration.
Through the trade media, we are building the profile of specialist hubs on the estate, including a flagship medical healthcare destination.
Through the business press, e-newsletters and hospitality, we are speaking to members of the Calthorpe Business Community, all of whom work on the estate and have a vested interest in its growth and evolution.
Through influencers, social media, local press and events, we are celebrating all that the location has to offer to those living within its boundaries.
- Retailers in Edgbaston Village now include Neptune, OKA and June Peony Bridal
- Restaurant and casual dining brands span from Michelin-starred Simpsons, to independent café chain, Boston Tea Party
- Businesses on site range from Birmingham super-clinic Kat & Co Aesthetics and Fishers Property Letting and Management, to Donald Insall Architects and Highfield Day Nursery
- The flagship medical and healthcare quarter includes a £50million Dental Hospital and School of Dentistry and a 62-bedroom Bupa care home, which will be joined by a 19,000 sq m Circle Health private hospital and rehabilitation centre later this year
- In total, more than 30 new establishments have opened on the estate since the creation of the Edgbaston Village masterplan