Redrow Homes: Recreate Redrow
To raise awareness of the design and craftsmanship of Redrow Homes and inspire the next generation of potential housebuilding professionals.
Specifically, WPR was tasked with engaging a younger generation in a fun and relevant way using digital technology.
We launched ‘Recreate Redrow’, a competition to digitally recreate a Redrow home or development using a platform of the users’ choice, whether that be Minecraft, The Sims or Roblox. With categories for ages from 4+, everyone could unleash their creative talent and potentially discover a dream future career.
A tailored regional press release launched the challenge in target geographical areas. Partnerships with key influencers, including two TikTok influencer paid partnerships and a YouTube livestream, drove social engagement to widen reach.
An expert judging panel, featuring popular gamer Clare Siobhan (known as More Clare Siobhan on YouTube) and senior Redrow staff, selected the winning entries, with art vouchers, gaming bundles and work experience opportunities at Redrow up for grabs across the difference categories.
- 264 entries in total
- 37 pieces of regional coverage
- 65% of regional coverage included a backlink
- 100% of coverage included the ‘investing in people’ key message
- Over 300,000 views on TikTok during competition period
- 127,000 views on YouTube
- 393 engagements on competition social posts (Twitter)
- Organic content created by gaming influencers on TikTok
- 7,883 website sessions, with an average visit time of 2 minutes 39 seconds
- 2,000 visits where readers were engaged and searching for more