WPR Shortlisted For Nine Dare Awards
WPR’s attention-grabbing hunt for an official ‘mansion tester’, which went viral globally, is up for awards in both the media relations and low budget categories, while a memorable campaign that invited people to visit the pub in their pyjamas for ‘breakfast inn bed’ at Hungry Horse is shortlisted in the event/launch of the year and the consumer relations categories. In the digital and social media category, WPR’s impactful Recruiting Trades campaign for Checkatrade has been selected as a finalist.
In the B2B category, WPR has been shortlisted for its work communicating Aggreko’s commitment to supporting the construction industry’s move towards net zero, while a campaign to introduce industry leader REHAU to the consumer market is a finalist for the integrated award.
The Dare Awards also recognise team and individual achievements in the industry. WPR has been chosen a finalist for large consultancy of the year and Jane Ainsworth, managing director, is shortlisted as professional of the year.
Jane said: “I’m really proud of the campaigns shortlisted for these awards and it’s wonderful to see our B2B, consumer and social teams all receiving recognition for the brilliant work they do. These campaigns demonstrate the way we blend insight with creativity, delivering content that has real impact for our clients’ brands.
“It’s also especially rewarding to be shortlisted for large agency of the year in 2022. As WPR turns 30, we’re taking some ambitious steps to do more for our people, our community, our society and our planet. We want to make a difference by having one of the most forward-thinking approaches to social responsibility in our sector and, despite our comparatively small size, by being a leader in the movement for an inclusive, equitable and regenerative economy.”
WPR is shortlisted in the following categories:
- B2B – Greener Upgrades in Construction (Aggreko)
- Consumer relations – Breakfast Inn Bed (Hungry Horse)
- Integrated campaign – Let the Light In (REHAU)
- Event/launch of the year – Breakfast Inn Bed (Hungry Horse)
- Digital and social media – Recruiting Trades (Checkatrade)
- Low-budget campaign – Mansion Tester (My Home Move Conveyancing)
- Media relations – Mansion Tester (My Home Move Conveyancing)
- Professional of the year – Jane Ainsworth
- Large agency of the year – WPR