WPR Triumphs with Double Award Win
By Nelson Jordan on 14th August 2019
PR, social and search agency, WPR, is celebrating its success after a double victory in the 2019 PRCA DARE awards.
The Birmingham-based PR agency won the award for ‘Trade and B2B Campaign of the Year’ for its work with REHAU on the ‘Build Your Legacy’ campaign. The campaign was devised to encourage mechanical and electrical contractors to create their own legacy by giving consideration to how the materials they use today will affect the performance of a building in the future.
Demonstrating its ability to command attention – even when on a budget – WPR caught the judges’ eyes and took home the award for ‘Low Budget’ campaign for its work with consumer PR client, Hungry Horse, on its ‘Pub-Licist’ campaign.
Jane Ainsworth, managing director of WPR, said: “We are an agency that does not shy away from a challenge; we know what it takes to deliver powerful campaigns that raise the profile of our clients. Having won for campaigns in both B2B and B2C, we’re confident that we can deliver tangible results for clients in whatever category they fall.
“These victories are testament to the hard work of the team at WPR who make our clients’ visions, a reality. Our commitment to pushing boundaries has led to the agency being awarded 90 industry accolades over the last decade.”
WPR has been nominated in the following categories:
- Integrated – Greene King (World Cup)
- Corporate & Business Communications – REHAU (Build Your Legacy)
- Low Budget – Hungry Horse (Pub-Licist)
- Low Budget – Hungry Horse (Cows in Quilts)
- Digital – Hungry Horse (More Merry For Your Money)
- Social – Hungry Horse (More Merry For Your Money)
- Content – Hungry Horse (Cows in Quilts)
- Not-for-Profit – Advent for Change
- Young Communicator – Jade Mansell