Cows in Quilts
95 regional articles
To make a noise around the Hungry Horse brand name at Christmas – over what was likely to be a very tough trading period for the casual dining sector.
The team wanted a low-cost campaign that would see Hungry Horse, ‘festive menu’ and Christmas mentioned in the same breath. It had to reach the brand’s audience on the channels where they were most active, and do so at scale.
- Within a matter of hours, three viral news sites had shared our branded content on their social channels, including UNILAD, LADbible and Pretty52 (now known as Tyla)
- Hours later, and we had delivered nine additional national hits across high-profile titles including The Sun, MSN and Fabulous
- Against a target of 50-60 regional articles, we soon delivered an exceptional 95
- More than half of all publishers shared the content on their social channels, leading to a staggering 157,000 organic video views and 3,200 campaign engagements
- Across the board, coverage was key message-rich, with multiple brand mentions, images, videos, backlinks, quotes and details of the festive menu (100% included brand mention, 74% the video and 91% details of the festive fayre)
157kOrganic Video Views
CIPR Midlands PRide Silver Low Budget Campaign