WPR Grows PR & Social Teams
The WPR team has grown this spring, with the arrival of seven new colleagues in recent weeks.
Joining the PR, content and social teams, these newest additions to the WPR family bring a blend of experience and enthusiasm that spans the agency’s specialisms.
- Grace Rudd, senior social media manager, is a talented consumer social media professional whose experience includes managing campaigns for major global brands such as Nokia and Huawei.
- Serena Anslow, social media manager, is experienced across both consumer and B2B social, having led the social team at her previous agency and demonstrated an exceptional ability to drive results across platforms including TikTok.
- Antonia Bush, senior social media executive, relocated to the Midlands from London earlier this year, where she had gained valuable experience working with clients including Panasonic, Breville and Jellycat at a social-first agency, and is now working on the WPR consumer social media team.
- Lydia Hart is a skilled senior content creation executive whose passion for trend-led content developed during her undergraduate degree and was honed while working in-house for internationally known health and beauty brands.
- Stella Morrall has joined the content team as junior content executive after completing an English and journalism degree, which confirmed her desire to pursue a career combining her love of language with creating engaging content.
- Lauren Stephenson and Olga Wolfram have both been appointed as junior PR and content executives. Lauren is now working on the consumer PR team, having impressed everyone when she spent time at WPR as a Next Gen intern. While Olga has joined the B2B PR team, after discovering a love for all things comms-related while working in for an architect firm.
Rebecca Williams, director of people and planning, said: “There’s no question that what we’re most proud of is our team. We put a lot of effort into making WPR a brilliant place to work and that approach ensures we can attract, retain and develop the best and brightest talent.”
The expansion of the WPR team comes after a number of significant new business wins spanning the agency’s PR and social media specialisms.
WPR has also recently been named PRCA Workplace Champions 2023, an award which celebrates the leading places to work, live and thrive in the UK’s PR industry, as well as being highly commended in PR Week’s Best Places to Work 2023.