Raisins To Celebrate
To help reinvigorate Whitworths’ branded offering, re-engage core consumers, attract a new generation of healthy snackers, and rebuild relationships with the core trade press.
We devised a push/pull listings campaign that involved consumer product placement, sampling and launching the brand on social media through a hybrid of acquisition and engagement advertising.
This was accompanied by a strong trade focus to attract the attention of key buyers, with consumer results forming the backbone of buyer briefings.
- Within six months, not only had we guided Whitworths through an acquisition, product recall and damning report by Action on Sugar, we had increased positive press coverage tenfold
- Coverage included the likes of Marie Claire, Red, Zest and OK! – all this for a brand struggling with an ageing demographic
- We also secured product visibility at London Fashion Week, Red Magazine Fashion Evenings, Clothes Show Live, Ideal Home at Christmas and Prima
- On social, we delivered an exceptionally efficient cost-per-like and cost-per-engagement, growing the community from 0–10,000 in a matter of weeks
- In fact, the social media activity was so successful that Twitter asked for permission to use our work as an example of best practice in one of their global Twitter Academy webinars