To ensure everything we’ve talked about on the pages above actually happens, and that ESG is truly a part of our DNA, in January 2023 we changed the focus of the business forever, to consistently incorporate social and environmental impact into our decision making, because we consider it vital to the success of our business and our world.
- Team training now includes social and environmental issues, as does our induction programme
- Job roles now include social and environmental performance
- Performance reviews incorporate social and environmental objectives
- Directors’ compensation is directly linked to the achievement of our ESG pledges
- Environmental and social performance is reviewed, and KPIs tracked, at each and every board meeting