Serving Electrolux Professional to the Fine Dining Sector
To increase awareness around Electrolux Professional’s bespoke cooking suite offering among chefs in the UK’s fine dining sector.
Peer-to-peer recommendations are an invaluable tool among chefs in the UK fine dining industry. To help increase awareness around Electrolux’s thermaline made-to-measure cooking suite in a market dominated by well-established competitors, we devised a story-led social ad strategy which let Michelin-starred chef – and Electrolux customer – Nigel Haworth do the talking.
We created a 60-second video in which Nigel underlined the importance of the thermaline suite to the success of his Northcote restaurant, and used a series of video and traffic driving ads targeted at chefs across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, linking through to an extended video case study and written interview with Nigel on the Electrolux website.
This was supported by a series of press visits to the Northcote kitchen by editors from four key foodservice trade media titles.
In just three weeks the campaign achieved:
- 21,000 views of the initial video
- 1,027 clicks through to the Northcote case study
- A 500% increase in web traffic from social media (from 5% to 25%) during the campaign period
- The Northcote case study was the top performing page on the Electrolux Professional website (22% of all traffic)
- Four full-page write-ups of the Northcote kitchen in key trade media