Aggreko: Bridging the Gap
WPR was tasked with helping Aggreko reposition itself as a supplier of off-balance sheet decentralised energy solutions.
Working alongside the in-house Aggreko team, our idea was to highlight the ‘gap’ between the available decentralised energy technology and its potential to reduce costs and environmental impact, with its lacklustre uptake across industry.
We commissioned research to identify the barriers to implementation, capturing the concerns and frustrations of senior decision-makers.
The 2,500-word industry report found that 55% of industry believe high energy prices are impacting competitiveness and 38% of decision-makers have had a capex request turned down.
The report was marketed using both online and traditional PR tactics, including media relations, LinkedIn InMail, video interviews and video animation, driving traffic to a dedicated landing page.
- We delivered 50 qualified sales leads against a target of 25
- 350+ clicks to the dedicated landing page
- 66.73% InMail open rate
- 25 cuttings across key trade media
- 82% of coverage included backlinks
- Invitation to speak at New Statesman ‘Climate Agenda’ Party Conference fringe events