Beaverbrooks: Picture Perfect Proposal
To raise awareness of Beaverbrooks’ diamond range amongst a millennial audience.
A social listening piece by our team highlighted that there were over 700,000 #engagementphotos posts on Instagram alone. Amongst the target audience, getting the right Instagram shot seemed to be almost as important as the ring itself. So, we commissioned research that would, for the first time, reveal the extraordinary lengths young couples go to in order to capture that picture-perfect proposal.
- Within 24 hours of the campaign launch, results from Beaverbrooks’ ‘Picture-Perfect Proposal’ report were being discussed, live, on Sky News
- National coverage included The Times, thetimes.co.uk, The Daily Mirror, mirror.co.uk (twice), Metro, express.co.uk and OK
- Core millennial media coverage included Grazia, Pretty 52, Female First (twice) and Perfect Wedding
- We reached over 200,000 people on social (131% ahead of target) and delivered more than 10,000 link clicks with traffic-driving ads
- 700 couples shared their #engagementselfie with us
- 63% of online coverage included a backlink