To generate tangible business benefit from the CQI’s involvement with the IoD’s Good Governance Report, specifically the engaging of C-Suite executives to convince them of the need for better corporate governance.
Use the Good Governance Report as a ‘springboard’ to open up the governance debate, provoking the C-suite to act by highlighting ongoing governance failures in multi-national organisations and the risk of inaction. The central tactic was to be the first to comment on breaking corporate governance stories.
- 11 national hits against a target of two for the Good Governance report
- 13 follow-up comment articles against a target of four including six City A.M. articles
- Three fast reactions to corporate scandals (Kobe Steel, London Stock Exchange and 2Sisters Food Group) against a target of two
- 32% increase in overall traffic to the CQI website in October 2017
- 37% increase on new visits to the website
- 34% uplift in organic search and direct traffic
- 700 downloads with full data capture (against a target of 300) with 2/3 of downloads being C-Suite
- 31 downloads from CEOs including 12 from the FTSE 100
- 17% increase in governance training course bookings (against a target of 10%)
13follow-up comment articles
PRCA Dare Corporate Affairs Award