Breaking the Cycle
24 Press cuttings
To generate sales leads for BHSF’s employee wellbeing products, specifically the company’s Pay4Sure sick pay product.
We recognised a need to create a clear link between workplace productivity and employee wellbeing. This saw us research, write, publish and promote a ‘Breaking the Cycle’ report – a 16-page employee wellbeing study compiled from a survey of more than 1,000 UK workers in full-time employment.
- The campaign delivered 24 press cuttings, against a target of 15
- This included eight national press cuttings, surpassing a target of three
- National press coverage included The Guardian, The Sun, Daily Mail and The Mirror
- We also secured a regular blog opportunity on mental health issues with The Huffington Post
- All this led to a 12.5% spike in web traffic to the Pay4Sure section of the BHSF website, along with a 15% surge in incoming calls for Pay4Sure
- This delivered 120 quality sales leads. Job titles of the 120 business leads generated were almost 100% in line with BHSF’s customer profile
PRCA Dare Charity/Not-For-Profit Award
CIPR PRIDE Healthcare Campaign (gold)