The Food Safety Report
64 pieces of coverage
2K video views
To position Lloyd’s Register as a ‘thought leader’ on issues surrounding the UK food supply chain.
More specifically, WPR was tasked with generating regular news and feature coverage in the food manufacturing press, demonstrating the company’s capabilities within the sector.
- The report soon led to:
- One national radio interview for the Lloyd’s global head of commercial, Stuart Kelly
- 64 pieces of national and trade coverage, with all comments bylined to Stuart
- A 58% backlink rate on online coverage
- All told, we delivered:
- 2,000 video views
- 190 report downloads – 50% of those who downloaded the report went on to subscribe to the LR mailing list
- Multiple high-quality leads from food processing and supply chain businesses, as well as standard owners, pet food companies, local governments and universities