REHAU: Launching a Retrofit Window Sill
To generate awareness of REHAU’s new Retrofit Window Sill – a highly-specialist product, designed to help housebuilders and developers meet project deadlines and avoid completion delays caused by snagging issues.
We quickly recognised that, thanks to the specialist nature of the product, it needed to be seen to be believed. So, we recommended a highly-targeted video-led campaign, designed to ensure the full functionality of the product could be rapidly and easily demonstrated to the core buyer – professionals ranging from commercial fabricators to installers; new build developers to local authority specifiers.
Using a combination of YouTube and LinkedIn adverts, we targeted users based on business interests, job titles and sectors – concentrating on relevancy to drive engagement. A simultaneous media relations campaign ensured the benefits of the product were covered by key industry titles.
All told, the campaign delivered:
- 55,500 YouTube video views at a cost per view (CPV) of £0.03 vs. a platform average of £0.10
- 23% watched the full 90-second video from start to finish
- On LinkedIn, 10,500 relevant industry professionals watched the 30-second teaser edit of the full video, at a CPV of £0.05 vs. a benchmark of £0.20
- 16% of this audience watched the shorter piece from start to finish
- The media relations campaign generated seven pieces of coverage, meaning 70% of target titles carried the campaign content, with a key message penetration score of 100%
- The culmination of the above prompted more than 1,000 people to visit the product landing page, where they could explore its technical specifics in more detail