Rio 'Framing Treasured Moments'
To launch REHAU’s latest Rio Flush Fit Window to installers and fabricators – a uPVC alternative to timber windows.
The highly competitive nature of the windows industry, its convoluted supply chain and traditional marketing materials highlighted the need for a campaign with a consumer-first mentality.
From this, ‘Framing Treasured Moments’ was born.
By showcasing how Rio is designed to combat the many challenges of modern life, we positioned REHAU as a partner to fabricators’ and installers’ businesses, at the same time as enhancing their customers’ homes and daily lives.
A hub of trade content and launch pack sat at the heart of a media relations and social media strategy which helped drive downloads and generate leads for the sales team.
All told the campaign delivered
- Over 20 pieces of trade press coverage all in tier one publications
- 6,436 clicks from social posts
- 11,134 visitors to the landing page
As a result,
- 80 fabricators ordered a tooling survey
- 73 people made online requests for either an installer, fabricator or a marketing resource pack
- Over 6,000 Rio brochures sent out (trade and consumer)
- 36 fabricators were soon up and running
11KLanding page visitors