Using InMail to Drive ROI From Trade Shows
To help maximise FANUC UK’s attendance at MACH 2018, specifically driving interest for the company’s ROBOCUT EDM wire cutting solution, a product which only sells circa 130 units each year in the whole of the UK market.
WPR devised a campaign which involved focusing on one specific product area, driving awareness and on-stand meetings using LinkedIn.
We audited and optimised the ROBOCUT product manager’s LinkedIn account with new copy, imagery and long-form posts, before launching a series of highly targeted LinkedIn InMail campaigns to engage potential customers and encourage them to book a meeting.
- For a small £750 promotional spend we achieved:
- Six confirmed bookings for on-stand meetings
- 2,426 InMails sent, with an open rate of 56%
- £0.31 cost-per-send (against a LinkedIn average of £0.70)
- 89 clicks to a booking form on the ROBOCUT product page (vs. KPI of 60)
- An InMail click-through rate of 6.511%
- 228% increase in the product manager’s LinkedIn profile views, week-on-week from C-suite customers
- The majority of clicks were from managing directors, owners and production managers
- Clicks included individuals from Jaguar Land Rover, Bakkovar, Babcock, Weetabix, Siemens, ABB, Cultech, Arbonne and Dyson