Launch of the Sick Pay Report
To devise a campaign to launch BHSF’s new sick-pay insurance product, Pay4Sure, by raising the issue of employee financial health among UK corporates and linking financial worries to increasing employee stress and mental health issues.
The centrepiece of the campaign was a 16-page report titled “A High Wire with No Safety Net”.
The report was compiled from an online survey of 1,000 employees in full-time work in the UK. Question areas included income, savings, current levels of debt, financial resilience and the impact of their personal finances on mental well-being.
- The campaign delivered 40 media cuttings, against a target of 25
- These included two national news stories in the Financial Times and The Mirror
- Trade coverage included Employee Benefits magazine
- We delivered 585 link clicks (against a target of 400 link clicks) from Twitter and 113 link clicks (against a target of 50 link clicks) from LinkedIn
- This secured 131 actionable leads for the BHSF sales team (against a target of 50)
CIPR Midlands PRide Awards Healthcare Campaign (gold)