Dunelm: The HiberNation
To create an autumn campaign which would engage with female homemakers online and ensure they saw Dunelm as the place to buy everything they needed to prepare their home for winter.
Recognising that the changing of the seasons represents a shift from the outdoor, social calendar of summer to moving indoors and embracing the autumn TV schedule in front of a roaring fire, we proposed that we celebrate Britain as the #HiberNation, when it was time to ‘Rediscover the Great Indoors’. We adopted a ‘hero, help, hub’ content marketing framework to meet the campaign objectives.
- 4,318,118 Facebook video views (289% above target)
- 16,668,938 Facebook reach (56% above target)
- 3,606,374 Twitter impressions (128% above target)
- 124,317 Facebook engagements (43% above target)
- 13,169 new Facebook likes (9.74% above target)
- 4,833 new Twitter followers (383% above target)