In the Frame
120 press cuttings
1,258 website visits
To develop a strategic campaign that would help the sales team meet ambitious targets.
Specifically, we were tasked with helping REHAU shift focus towards the high-value specification market and drive high-quality inbound leads.
We built a strategy on solid insight from the people dealing first-hand with customers, creating a campaign that would address genuine pain points and position REHAU as technical experts in the field of building legislation and design standards.
Using an integrated approach, In the Frame offered added value with every piece of content, was timed to coincide with key legislative changes, and boosted visibility of REHAU’s brand as interest in the topics was naturally spiking.
We developed two core themes for hero content: Future Homes Fact Sheets and a Passivhaus Standards whitepaper. Then made sure they reached key audiences – architects, housebuilders, local authority and social housing providers – using topical news pieces, keyword-optimised blogs and LinkedIn activity, including in-platform retargeting and InMail ads, to amplify the messages.
Against ambitious targets, the campaign outperformed expectations:
- 120 press cuttings of which 85% was in tier one media (KPI 70%)
- 337 high-quality leads (KPI 105)
- 88,861 video views (KPI 55,230)
- 1,258 website visits (KPI 450)
- 422 fact sheet and whitepaper downloads (KPI 305)
- We also moved REHAU to an average position of 24 across five keywords it previously did not rank for, and moved the average position of nine keywords from 40 to 26
The multi-channel approach boosted business leads quickly delivered:
- 21 potential business opportunities
- 5 CPDs booked with building design companies/local authorities
- £55k new business quoted for to date
- 68 new companies added to the sales database and 73 updated contacts
337high quality leads
PRCA Dare Awards Integrated Campaign of the Year
CIPR PRide Awards Gold Corporate and Communications Campaign
CIPR Midlands PRide Awards Gold Integrated Campaign