Robert Welch: Well Placed
To deliver valuable product placements in high-end national titles, spanning consumer glossies, national dailies and weekend supplements.
Makers of timeless, classic British homeware designs – spanning dining, kitchen and living – the client simply wanted to see quality over quantity when it came to coverage.
This brief didn’t need an idea as such – success hinged on knowing the people to talk to, and how to pitch a product to the people who mattered most.
Through a combination of phone calls, media briefings, emails and events, 2019 saw us secure coverage in the titles most-read by the discerning Robert Welch consumer.
- In our first full-year of working with Robert Welch, we delivered, on average, 3.5 cuttings a month in high-end national titles
- National newspaper coverage included the Sunday Times, Telegraph, Evening Standard, i and the Independent
- Consumer pieces included ELLE Deco, Woman&Home, BBC Good Food, Good Housekeeping and Delicious
- More importantly:
- 100% of coverage included an image
- 83% of online coverage included a backlink to purchase the product