The Fry Family Food Co: Spoil Yourself With Plants
To increase awareness of Fry’s among flexitarian meat-reducing families.
Having already demonstrated how easy it is to swap to plant-based food, we used Veganuary – when people would be receptive to a new way of eating – to demonstrate how enjoyable meat-free options can be.
We developed a multi-channel, integrated campaign encompassing PR and influencer tactics. Creative use of video across paid social and display channels, as well as larger scale out-of-home and digital-out-of-home activity, landed ahead of Veganuary.
Tapping into a media trend, we teamed up with the UK’s number one female competitive eater to film a hypnotising video that used plant-based eating to create an aural wonderland – the perfect ASMR hit recorded in Ultra HD.
We launched #PlantItForward, a user-generated content Instagram campaign which saw hundreds of social media users and influencers photographing their vegan meal, signing up to Veganuary and tagging five friends to do the same. Teaming up with 18 influencers, content included live cookalongs, product reviews and #PlantItForward amplification.
- 11 national articles were secured including The Sun, Mirror, Daily Star and Daily Mail
- Influencer activity generated over 50 shares and reached more than 10 million people
- Paid media delivered more than 22 million impressions, 711,000 completed video views and almost 75,000 click-throughs
- 318% more social video views were achieved than forecast, and 80% more display impressions
- As the culmination of an ongoing campaign, Fry’s saw an impressive 20% increase in brand awareness
- PRCA DARE Awards
- Integrated Campaign of the Year