L&D in 2022
To position Warwick Conferences as a thought leader in the learning and development (L&D) arena, supporting the launch of the L&D Barometer.
Additionally, following two years of events industry disruption caused by the pandemic, we were tasked with showcasing Warwick Conferences’ hybrid event solutions.
Our extensive research revealed that many businesses fail to effectively evaluate their L&D initiatives. One of the key challenges being faced by professionals was being able to accurately determine ROI.
So, in 2021, we set out to create the innovative L&D Barometer – a world-first tool to help organisers understand L&D business impact. Working with the ROI Institute, almost 2,000 L&D programmes were reviewed to evaluate the effectiveness of training.
To support the launch, we organised a hybrid event to provide the L&D industry with insight into the challenges they would be facing in 2022. Working with key organisations, including the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI), we promoted the event through LinkedIn, maximising the use of the profiles of the Business Development team.
The event also had a secondary objective: to promote Warwick Conferences’ newly launched hybrid facilities. Open to both online and in-person attendance, it demonstrated how to host an effective hybrid event.
Results surpassed expectations, delivering qualified leads and enquiries for Warwick Conferences’ event production team.
89 hit ‘attend’ on the LinkedIn event, with the campaign going on to deliver:
- A peak ‘live’ attendance of 52 (KPI of 30)
- 72 qualified new business leads identified by the Business Development team
- Two new enquiries for the event production team
- 294 unique LinkedIn event page visits
- 44% increase of avg. monthly LinkedIn followers in the two months leading up to the event
- 107% increase of avg. monthly impressions on LinkedIn
- 318% increase of avg. monthly clicks on LinkedIn
- 86% increase of avg. monthly engagement rate on LinkedIn