Thomas Land at 15
Drayton Manor Resort
84% of coverage in Tier one media
65 pieces of coverage
To raise awareness of Thomas Land’s 15th anniversary celebrations at Drayton Manor Resort, driving footfall to the attraction at the beginning of the 2023 season.
We wanted to make the Thomas Land’s 15th birthday a celebration worth talking about, so needed to create an event that would attract the media and celebrities to generate coverage and social content shares.
Having identified our target list, we invited key journalists and celebrities to a very special birthday party, complete with early access to the resort, party bags and a special sing-along with Sir Topham Hatt.
The event proved a popular draw, securing:
- 139 attendees including:
- Media contacts from key outlets such as BBC Midlands Today, ITV Central, Birmingham Live, Express & Star, Global Radio
- Celebrities such as Daisy May Cooper, Marnie Simpson and Hayley Tamaddon among others
- 65 pieces of coverage in the likes of Birmingham Live, Heart FM, MailOnline, Daily Mirror and The Sun
- 84% of coverage was in tier one media
- 100% of celebrities who visited posted on social media about their experience