Invented for Life
To promote Bosch Lawn and Garden, Bosch Power Tools and Dremel to the UK consumer, amplifying the brand’s overarching message ‘Make It Your Home’.
With Bosch synonymous with premium-priced products, encouraging journalists to try the lawnmowers, drills, pressure washers and 3D printers was key. We needed influencers to show readers the ‘Bosch difference’ – namely the quality that comes with the Bosch brand name.
- Within the first 12 months of working with the three Bosch brands, we had delivered more than 300 press hits
- TV exposure included News at Six, Gadget Man and BBC One’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- High-profile print coverage included The Times, The Telegraph, Sunday Times, Daily Mail and The Mirror
- Niche media hits ranged from T3 to Gadget Magazine; Auto Express to The Sunday Times driving segment
- Coverage in home interest titles far surpassed targets, with regular recommendations in the likes of Ideal Home, Gardeners’ World and Build It
- Across all of the above, we delivered 30 journalist reviews with 100% of influencers recommending the products