Turning Heads at Ascot
Castle Fine Art
To remove the pretention of art, demonstrating that prints make as much of a statement about a person as shoes, handbags and designer dresses ever do.
To meet the brief, we needed to make the worlds of art and fashion collide. We commissioned one of Castle Fine Art’s up-and-coming artists to design an original print in large hat form for the fashion event of the summer – Ladies’ Day at Royal Ascot.
- The hat (with brand mention) was in the Metro (twice), MailOnline, The Mirror, The Independent (three times), Daily Express and The Sun
- TV coverage swiftly followed. ITV News, Daybreak, BBC and Channel 4 Racing all featured the piece
- It then went global – International Business Times, New York Post, The Baltimore Sun and Yahoo New Zealand, to name but a few
- Perez Hilton blogged about it, with other high-profile social shares coming from the likes of The Huffington Post, Marie Claire, Stylist, Socialite Life and New York Fashion
- Jeremy Clarkson even commented on our work of art, and The Guardian hailed it as “the most photographed hat of the day”
CIPR PRIDE Best Low Budget Campaign (gold)
CIPR PRIDE Best Experiential Campaign (bronze)
Fresh Awards Best Event (gold)